Charity Navigator, a respected charity watchdog organization, is highlighting Native American charities on its blog as part of its strengthened commitment to promoting a more equitable social sector by encouraging both organizations and donors to consider aspects of diversity, equity, and inclusion in their decision-making. The American Indian College Fund was asked to contribute a blog about the impact our work in higher education makes in the lives of the students and their communities, along with the added importance of our work during the pandemic and as we rebuild in the days ahead. Read the blog here and watch the video interview of Levi, a College Fund student ambassador, TCU and college graduate, and practicing registered nurse in a tribal community.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- Indigenous Visionary Tammy Martin Interviews Expert Weaver
- Tohono O’odham Community College’s First Student to Complete the College Credit Pathway for High School Equivalency
- Celebrate National Tribal Colleges and Universities Week!
- Advocate for Native Representation in Education and Support Deb Haaland’s Confirmation as Secretary of Interior
- Our Students Give Me Hope